1. The primary purpose of KPR Coin's Initial Coin Offering is to provide funding for KPR Medical Solutions Pty Ltd’s capital expenditure, so they may afford land, mining equipment and to install green energy wind and solar sources of energy. This removes rental, leasing and energy operational costs and profits will be reinvested into the growth and development of KPR Coin’s blockchain. Upon purchasing of KPR Coins you are acknowledging this information and agreeing to the KPR Medical Solutions terms and conditions.
2. The KPR Coin blockchain is the product of KPR Medical Solutions Pty Ltd. The function of the blockchain is to provide traceability of a licenced professional’s purchase of our cannabis products and the facilitation through each stage of its lifecycle.
3. KPR Coin’s are intended to be available for sale and purchase on cryptocurrency exchanges.
4. The use of KPR Coin for purchasing cannabis products will solely be restricted to law abiding entities. At the time of sale this is only licenced professionals and licenced pharmaceutical companies.
5. Neither KPR Medical Solutions nor Renewable Mining Australia take responsibility for the KPR Coin's value after the sale. This is determined by the flow of KPR through the supply chain portal and the open market through supply and demand factors.
6. The KPR Coin is considered a receipt from KPR Medical Solutions and Renewable Mining Australia as proof of contributing to the Initial Coin Offering crowd-sale.
7. The KPR Coins DO NOT represent any type of ownership within KPR Medical Solutions or Renewable Mining Australia.
8. Owners of KPR Coins DO NOT have any rights or say in any of KPR Medical Solutions or Renewable Mining Australia's business decisions.
10. If any of the KPR Medical Solutions or Renewable Mining Australia employees wish to continue working with the KPR Coin after the Initial Coin Offering, they may do so. The individuals actions do not reflect those of the other members within the KPR Medical Solutions, or Renewable Mining Australia businesses.
11. The company members involved in KPR Coin after the Initial Coin Offering do it separately from KPR Medical Solutions and Renewable Mining Australia as an individual/sole trading entity.
12. KPR Medical Solutions and Renewable Mining Australia hold no responsibly for lost or stolen KPR Coins. We will however, take any security risk on our products very seriously and look to resolve any technical issues as soon as possible.
13. The KPR Coins are an ERC223 token - an Ethereum smart contract token.
14. KPR Medical Solutions and Renewable Mining Solutions hold no responsibly for the supply of an incorrect address when sending the KPR Coins after a purchase, as this is an automated process. Please double check your transaction before posting the purchase.
11. KPR Medical Solutions Pty Ltd operates in Australia and is 100% owned by Australian residents.
12. Initial Coin Offerings are illegal to participate in by residents of certain countries. KPR Medical Solutions will be taking measures to prevent this, however if you are a resident of the China, South Korea, Taiwan, or any other country whereby purchasing may be illegal, KPR Medical Solutions strongly advise you not to attempt to purchase our KPR Coins.
13. KPR Coins will be distributed to the ERC223 friendly wallet which the Ethereum payment was sent from within minutes of the purchase.
14. By participating in the KPR Coin Initial Coin Offering purchaser information will be required as a security measure and to provide the owners of the KPR Coin product updates as to how, when and where it may be used. The information collected will not be distributed to third-parties and will be used for internal purposes only. After the Initial Coin Offering you may ask KPR Medical Solutions to permanently delete your information.
15. We do not guarantee that access to or use of the KPR Medical Solutions website or any services will be uninterrupted or error free, and KPR Medical Solutions shall not be liable for any feature not being accessible or for any unavailability of its website and services.
16. The terms and conditions may be expanded, limited or modified at any time by KPR Medical Solutions Pty Ltd to meet the needs of its Users, or for technical or other reasons, without advance notice or reason. We may also in our sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue providing, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the website or social media services provided by KPR Medical Solutions, without notice.
17. To access some of the content or features of the KPR Medical Solutions website or its services, users may need to enhance or update the hardware or software in their computer systems. KPR Medical Solutions assumes no responsibility for any failure to access the website or any services, partially or fully, whether due to the User’s system, the Internet network or any other cause.
18. We do not provide information or services to minors, and if you are under 18 you may only purchase KPR Coins with the active involvement of a parent, guardian or other supervising adult.
19. KPR Medical Solutions do not provide individual or customised legal, tax, financial, or investment services. DO NOT purchase KPR Coins under any advice that it will lead to an increase in value in the short-term or long-term. Please consult a qualified professional should be before making financial decisions.
20. We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, thoroughness or quality of the information on the KPR Medical Solutions website, which is provided only on an “AS-IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis at User’s sole risk. This information may be provided by third parties and The KPR Community shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the website content. The information provided by the KPR Medical Solutions website are neither comprehensive nor appropriate for every individual.
21. Some of the information provided by KPR Medical Solutions is relevant only in certain parts of the world, and may not be relevant to or compliant with the laws, regulations or other legal requirements of other countries. It is your responsibility to determine whether, how and to what extent your intended use of the information and services will be technically and legally possible in the areas of the world where you intend to use them. You are advised to verify any information before using it for any personal, financial or business purpose.
22. The opinions and views expressed in any forum post or on the KPR Medical Solutions website are solely those of the author(s) of the article and do not reflect the opinions of The KPR community. The content and services may be modified at any time by us, without advance notice or reason, and KPR Medical Solutions shall have no obligation to notify you of any corrections or changes to any content.
23. Any testimonials, opinions, advice, product or service offers, or other information or content made available on or through the KPR Medical Solutions website by third parties (“Third Party Content”) are solely those of their respective providers and not of KPR Medical Solutions which does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of Third Party Content. It is the responsibility of the User to evaluate Third Party Content and KPR Medical Solutions shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by Users’ reliance on or other use of Third Party Content.